- M.Tech Products Pte. Ltd. (“M.Tech“) and/or any of its related corporations reserves all intellectual property rights to its products, services and/or information on this Site, including international copyright and trade mark rights. All other names, products, marks and materials mentioned are the intellectual property rights of their respective owners. No materials provided through this Site, including text, graphics, code and/or software may be reproduced, distributed, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without the express, prior written approval of M.Tech and/or the respective intellectual property rights holders.
- M.Tech and/or any of its related corporations may also make available certain information and/or data on this Site, including facts, views, opinions and/or recommendations of individuals and/or organizations. M.Tech, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates are not giving or purporting to give and/or representing and/or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and/or other professional advice. The user shall always seek the relevant professional advice before making any such financial, legal and/or commercial decisions, and M.Tech cannot and does not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions and/or recommendations of individuals, users and/or organizations, and/or advocate any commercial dealings. In addition, such data, news, information, reports and/or opinions and/or recommendations shall not be construed as an offer, solicitation and/or recommendation to any person and/or class of persons to buy any product referred to in this Site and/or to use the services of any advertiser herein.
- The products, services and/or information provided by M.Tech and/or any of its related corporations on this Site are for the user’s personal consumption only. The information on this Site is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis. M.Tech, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates make no warranty that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that viruses or other harmful components will not be transmitted in connection with your use of the Site. M.Tech hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and/or regulation, all warranties, express, statutory or implied, regarding the Site and any results to be obtained from the use of the Site and its contents, including but not limited to all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or use and all warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing and/or usage of trade or their equivalents under the applicable laws and/or regulations of any jurisdiction.
- Information and opinions presented in this Site have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but M.Tech does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness or availability of this Site or the information or results obtained from use of it. M.Tech maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
- Activating certain links on this Site may cause you to leave this Site. Such links, addresses or hyperlinks are provided solely for your convenience and information. M.Tech has not reviewed any of the websites linked with or connected to this Site, or which provide links to this Site, and does not accept any liability for their contents, the offered products or services.
- In all events, M.Tech, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates shall not be liable to anyone for any damages arising in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise from access to or use of or inability to access or use this Site or from any action taken or not taken as a result, regardless of whether they are direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character, or for any claim or demand by any third party, even if M.Tech, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates knew or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages, claim or demand.
Last updated: 5 January 2017
- Personal Data means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access.
- M.Tech Products Pte. Ltd. (“M.Tech“) and/or any of its related corporations (the “Group”) may collect information from you including your Personal Data (such as name, e-mail, phone number, date of birth and postal address) through the Site, by e-mail correspondence, by postal mail or fax, over the telephone, or in person. The information collected will vary depending on your interactions with the Group but will be limited to that information necessary to record and manage such interactions with you. In accordance with the PDPA, we will only solicit Personal Data where it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities.
- While it is our usual practice to collect Personal Data directly from the individual or their authorized representative, we may occasionally collect Personal Data from a third party or a publicly available source, but only if an individual has consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect their Personal Data in this way.
- The Site may also use third party analytics service, including Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Such services will evaluate your use of the Site, compiling reports on your activity and duration on the Site, while providing other miscellaneous services relating to website activity and usage. Such service providers may also transfer this information to other third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on their behalves. By using the website, you consent to such usage and processing of data.
- We record data to maintain the Site and improve our products and services. We do not use this information to personally identify anyone.
- We do not collect personally-identifiable information from you, unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. This means you are under no obligation to provide Personal Data when visiting the Site. However, if you specifically agree to follow-up contacts by us or ask to be put on our mailing list, we may require your Personal Data in order to contact you from time to time. In addition, there may be features of the Site that require you to sign up to use, and we may use the information you supply for the purpose of providing products, product information or services you request.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we collect is accurate, up to date and complete. These steps include maintaining and updating Personal Data when we are advised by individuals (in accordance with the procedure stated below) that their Personal Data has changed.
- We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of the Personal Data collected by us.
- In processing applications for employment, the Group collects resumes, references, certificates of graduation and qualification and other Personal Data about candidates. All applications for employment that we receive are stored with our Human Resources department. In certain cases, we may provide your application to a recruitment agency or contractor who assists in reviewing applications that we receive.
- Personal Data sent to us as part of an application for an advertised position, or sent generally to ascertain whether any positions are available, will be used to match applicants with available opportunities. We may contact you as and when required in relation to your application. In certain applications, we may also ask you to provide us with contact information for individuals who will act as professional and personal referees. We may contact these individuals and ask them questions we feel are relevant to your possible employment with us.
- If your application is not suitable to our current requirements, we may keep a record of your application, including the Personal Data provided, and may contact you again if a suitable position becomes available.
Use of your Personal Data
- The Group will only use Personal Data for the purpose for which it was collected which are directly related to one of our business functions or activities, or to the extent you have consented, or as required or permitted by law, for the following purposes:(a) Sending you material on M.Tech’s and/or the Group’s activities and products or services which may be of interest to you;(b) Maintaining a record of enquiries, complaints and event reports relating to our products and services;(c) Administering conferences, workshops, seminars or other meetings or events organized or supported by M.Tech or any member of the Group;(d) Managing, planning and arranging meetings between you and M.Tech’s or any member of the Group’s sales representatives;(e) Generating customer lists for the purposes of market research;(f) Managing recruitment for M.Tech or any member of the Group;(g) Notifying you of matters that M.Tech or any member of the Group may be required to notify you of; and/or
(h) Any other matters arising out of or in connection with our products and services or business activities, or as may be required under any applicable laws.
- In relation to particular products or services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, then we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
- We will only use or disclose Personal Data to communicate directly with you to promote a good or service, if we collected the information directly from you, and you have consented that the information is to be used in this way; or if it is permitted under the applicable Singapore laws and regulations to do so.
- You will generally be given the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional communications from us. Instructions for opting out will typically be included somewhere on the communication. You can also opt out of receiving marketing or promotional materials at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Third party disclosure
- We endeavor to minimize disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties. However, in order to effectively carry out our business, we may disclose Personal Data if this is necessary.
- Some organizations to which we disclose Personal Data may be located outside Singapore. We will not disclose your Personal Data to an overseas recipient without taking appropriate steps to ensure that the overseas recipient will provide a standard of protection to Personal Data so transferred that is comparable to protection under the PDPA.
Third party sites and platforms
- Activating certain links on this Site may cause you to leave this Site. Such links, addresses or hyperlinks are provided solely for your convenience and information. M.Tech has not reviewed any of the websites linked with or connected to this Site, or which provide links to this Site, and does not accept any liability for their contents, the offered products or services. M.Tech makes no representations or warranties as to the privacy practices of any third-party site and is not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.
Accessing and/or correcting your Personal Data
- You may seek access to your Personal Data and/or ask us to correct or delete any inaccurate, incomplete or out of date information by writing to our Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBy post: 18 Boon Lay Way, #06-111 TradeHub 21, Singapore 609966
- Upon receipt of your request, we may request for additional information from you, including relevant proof of identity, in order to process your request. We may also charge a reasonable fee to cover our administration costs when dealing with any requests for access, which we will inform you of in advance.
- We will endeavor to disclose and/or correct such Personal Data in accordance with our legal obligations, and where we refuse to do so, we will, where possible, provide you with the reasons for our refusal.
Queries and Complaints
Governing law and dispute resolution
Last updated: 5 January 2017